Students can select their own locker and with some care and planning ensure that they share their locker with their preferred locker partner.
While registering for a locker is not required, empty lockers may not be available at a later date should you change your mind. It is better to sign-up for a locker and not use it than to not have one to use when you need it (to store snow clothes, PE strip, project supplies, etc.).
1. Go to https://bns.lockerassignment.com/
2. Login using your student number as the id and your birth date as the password, in “YYYYMMDD” format.
3. Select a zone of the school in which you would like to have a locker. Zone N3 (3rd floor of the North Building) is designated for Grade 12 students only. Grade 9 – 11 students will not have access to this zone.
Note that as the availability of lockers in a zone changes, the zone buttons will change from Yellow (many lockers available), to Orange (over 50% of lockers assigned) to Red (no lockers available in zone).
4. When a zone is selected, the available lockers will be listed. A locker entry that is Green is an empty locker, and a locker entry that is Orange has one person in the locker already.
5. All lockers have a capacity of two students. To ensure that you will not share a locker with a stranger, then please select a locker partner to sign up with.
6. Once you have selected a locker, you will be shown the locker combination. You can login at any time to see your assigned locker and combination.
7. You cannot change your locker through the online application.